1. What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device (computer, mobile phone, or tablet) by websites you visit. They are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website.
- Remembering user preferences and settings.
- Analyzing website traffic and user behavior to improve our content.
- Enabling certain functions and features on our website.
- Delivering targeted advertising and tracking ad performance.
3. Types of Cookies Used
- Session Cookies: These are temporary and are deleted when you close your browser.
- Persistent Cookies: These stay on your device until they expire or you delete them. They're used for functions like recognizing you when you return to our site or remembering your preferences.
- Third-Party Cookies: These are set by other websites whose services we have added to our pages (like analytics or advertising services).
4. Managing Cookies
5. Third-Party Services
We use third-party services (like Google Analytics) to help us understand our website traffic and webpage usage. These third-party service providers may collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, like cookies or your IP address.
7. Contact Us